Total Pageviews

Sunday 18 January 2015

She came. She saw. She fell in love.

Hey guys!

This being my first post of 2015, let me start by wishing you all another amazing year! I haven't got a chance to write much in the past few months but now, I'll try my best to keep up.



I have been to some amazing places and have had some great experiences in the past couple of years. Recently I have been going over the old photo albums, reminiscing all those moments. Sometimes you tend to forget the little details of your trip but as you go through the photographs, the pieces start to fall in place again. That's exactly what happened to me (Of course with a bit of help from Mum and Dad). And I'll be sharing all of that with you guys in this Travel-series. So make sure you guys keep reading. I'll try my best to include all the details that might help you plan your travel and probably jot down the spots you wanna visit.

Check out the first post in the series- 'Gods Own Country !' , where I share my experience of my visit to Kerala, India.

No comments:

Post a Comment