Total Pageviews

Saturday 9 August 2014

Farewell, my friends!

Hey guys!

       Yesterday, our final year engineering results were announced. Now, officially, we bid adieu to our college life. As happy as we all were about finally being 'Engineers', there was a certain realization that, we won't ever share those classrooms again. We won't be able to complain about how we have to eat in the canteen since we don't have enough money to go anywhere else! And then end up complaining about the canteen food as well. No more college fests, birthday treats, group study, planning trips during vacations; and the list goes on and on.

       The same college that we all used to complain about (Yeah! We do a lot of complaining... :P ), now seems just perfect. All those memories have just started to come alive and how! I had been warned by my parents, cousins, relatives and just every person who had passed out of college that these college days are never going to come back and are meant to be lived. And we did just that!





      I'm not saying that the best part of our lives is over but I sure am going to miss college as hell. I'll be missing all my crazy friends. I'll remember every little detail, for all my life.
     This is the end of one of the most amazing phases of my life and to celebrate it, I would like to dedicate this small piece to all my friends, who made my life in the college SO very exciting and easy!

Cheers guys! I'll miss you all !! :)




If you guys do like, comment below. And once again, thanks a lot for reading my blog. For those of you, who are still in college, enjoy it to the core! Trust me when I say you are gonna miss it. Yes, even those of you who hate it at the moment!

I'll see you guys soon. Till then, adios!

4 comments:

  1. ishuuu :* :* I'm really gona miss these days :( :( especially tera mandgiri :P :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of the best batches of seniors of SIES! Will miss u all!and yes happy future!

    ReplyDelete