Total Pageviews

Monday 7 July 2014

Mumbai Mini-Series





              As I had mentioned in my first blog post, I’m a huge travel freak. I am usually pretty lazy. Like, my mom has to request, then ask me and then engage in a frivolous argument with me for over 10 minutes before I get my lazy bum out of my bed and go downstairs to get the poor lady a pack of bread :D . But when it comes to planning a trip, “I’m the man” (Yeah go ahead and joke all you want..! And all you feminists, it felt really weird to say, “I’m the woman” so, sorry bout that! :P :P ).

              Well, being born and brought up in Mumbai has its few perks. Here, there is food to suit your taste as well as your pocket. Be it a table for two on the poolside of a 5 star restaurant or that yummy roadside Vada Pav on a rainy day- you name it and we have it!! Moreover, there are loads of hangouts. And for those of you who enjoy shopping, we have, *drumroll*… (get ready for it)… Fashion street, Colaba Causeway, Linking road, numerous malls and what not! And that’s not it. If you somehow end up doing all of the above mentioned things, there are loads of places nearby that you can visit to energize yourself after a tiring week.
               So in this mini-series, I’m going to share with you all a little bit of everything (food, shopping, weekend getaways, etc.) that screams ‘Mumbai’. And these are the places I have visited and the things I have done. So, it’s very much possible that I miss out on some very important landmarks. In either case, do share your experiences in the comments.  Plus, I will not be limiting myself only to Mumbai, but will also include Thane and Navi Mumbai.

Check out my post on 'Mumbai Weekend Getaways', which is the first of the Mumbai mini-series..!



          

4 comments:

  1. Good one isha! Apart from the writing skills that I don't think I need to appreciate any more, your photography looks really professional! Like a photo journalist or something! Great work! Keep going! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well written and you have made it easy for anyone wanting to visit these places. You have mentioned the price for travel/hotel and the mode of transportation, which is motivating for any person wanting to give it a try! I see your blog being featured as one of the good Travel Blogs in future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lalitha aunty. I will definitely try to brush it up even more in the future. :) . I'd love to get your feedback on my other posts as well. :)

      Delete