Total Pageviews

Tuesday 1 July 2014

Talk the Walk - Unraveled

           

             Alright! So, I’ve been reading blogs others have written for quite some time now. Every blog I read has been unique in its own way.  And then there was me- waiting for the “right time” when I’d be writing a blog bout “something important”. And after months of procrastination and hours of mulling over what I’d write about, I decided that I need to put a stop to that. And hence, here I am. Finally!
            Now, coming to the name, it sounds kinda twisted right? Well, it really isn’t. You know how people tell you all the time to “Walk the Talk”? This is just the opposite of that. Here, I’ll be talking about the things I’ve done and seen and some other things which you might find interesting! There you go. That’s the whole mystery behind that very name.
             I’m Isha and I’m a simple girl from Mumbai, India who loves food more than she loves a perfect figure. I love watching movies, right from the cheesy “P.S I Love You” to the epic “Lord of The Rings”. I take the Winchester brothers from ‘Supernatural’ very seriously; to the point that I have engaged in debates over their skill to fight demons. And boy do I love to travel!  N I go gaga over the British accent. And like every other person living in Mumbai, I feel blessed to have been born in this beautiful city which I absolutely love living in (despite the crowded streets).
            I recently had a big decision to make and the process of making that decision, if not the decision itself, has left a big impact on me and forced me to look at life in a different perspective. I have basically joined the crowd of ‘Live while you can’ people. Yup, it is as clichéd as it sounds but it feels amazing. I’ve come up with a bucket list for myself and I’ve already crossed a few items off the list (Punch in the air! Hell yeah!). Over the next few weeks, I’ll be sharing with you a few of my experiences which I’ve had in the past few years or months..!
               I have no idea where this journey as a blogger will take me but then again, it’s a start!! So, subscribe to my blog and keep reading. Oh and did I tell you guys that I’m into writing poems?!? Well, someday I might post one here..

Till then, Adios! Tata!

P.S: “These are a few of my favourite things….” (That’s a Sound of Music reference, for those of you who did not get it! :D )


My Favourite movies:
  1.     The Shawshank Redemption
  2.      P.S I Love You and many more Rom-Com titles
  3.     .Les Miserables (The musical)
  4.      LOTR series
  5.      Most of the Tom Hanks movies


TV series I crave:
  1.      . Supernatural
  2.       .  FRIENDS
  3.         Sherlock ( the one starring Benedict Cumberbatch)
  4.         House MD
  5.      .  Prison Break

8 comments:

  1. Good job, Isha. I am sure your Blog will turn out great. Your motto of living in the moment is beautiful and worth emulating. Don't hesitate to upload your poems as I believe they are wonderful and people should definitely know the poetic streak in you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small but refreshing... Next time we meet,we'll be talking a lot more on rom-coms and Tom Hanks... Till then, keep up the good flow of words... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Isha..!!! Waiting for your experiences which I am unaware of..!! And also poems..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I'll be writing another post soon ! Thanks a lot for your support ! :)

      Delete
  4. You forgot Music girl ;) Your taste in music rocks :D
    Great start btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!! loved each and every post! do upload your poems :D and all the best :D

    ReplyDelete